My friend took a few pictures of Claire the other day and I love how they turned out! These are just the few I have seen so far...
My favorite!!
I now understand why parents love posting pictures of their children! And also, how do parents get anything done when they have a newborn? I just want to sit and hold her all day! Either that or sleep while she sleeps :).
What a beauty! Don't worry about getting anything done. Just snuggle that cute little girl and nap when you want to. Time flies and this is the only newborn you'll be able to nap with. Once a second one comes, napping is almost impossible. Take advantage of it :)
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! Don't worry about getting anything done. Just snuggle that cute little girl and nap when you want to. Time flies and this is the only newborn you'll be able to nap with. Once a second one comes, napping is almost impossible. Take advantage of it :)
ReplyDeleteI showed my parents your beautiful Claire and all of us think she is darling and such a Hemingway! Those pictures are just priceless.
ReplyDeletehaha, you're not supposed to get anything done with a newborn!! ;)
ReplyDelete