January 28, 2013

Random Photos

I have some random photos I meant to post, but never did.  So... here they are!

Here is Dan at Christmas.  I don't think I even posted about our Christmas!  We stayed in St. George and enjoyed a nice Christmas morning together.  Then we headed over to Dan's parents house for a delicious dinner.  We also saw the movie "Wreck it Ralph" on Christmas Eve, which I thought was really cute.

Here is Dan's real Christmas present, a piano!  It's something we both have been wanting for a long time.  We finally have a house to put it in, so we got one!  It came a few days after Christmas and we love it!  For those who don't know, my husband is an amazing pianist (yep, I can brag about him!).  I love hearing him play!  He often comes home from work now and plays the piano while I make dinner.  Occasionally I even try to play a hymn or primary song.  I'm hoping to get better!  If only I had practiced more when I was younger.

The other morning I woke up early and an orange glow was coming through my blinds.  I looked outside and this is what I saw!  Beautiful!  I love where I live.

And lastly, this is me saying "I am 39 weeks and huge!"  Baby girl is due this week!  I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over.  I will try to keep everyone posted on what's going on.  Hopefully she decides to come this week, but maybe she'll be late.  Dan came on his due date and I came 8 days late.  We'll see who she takes after :).

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear the news! The end is in sight!!!

    ReplyDelete