July 13, 2012

Ultrasound

We had our 2nd ultrasound today and it actually looked like a baby this time!  At first the baby was very still but then started kicking around and getting a little more active.  We tried to tell if it was a boy or girl, but it was hard to see.  The ultrasound tech told me she had a guess though, but wouldn't tell us what it was.  We did set our gender ultrasound date... it's in exactly 4 weeks.  So far the poll is pretty one sided.  We'll see if this is a little girl like everyone is guessing or if a little boy will shock us all!  We will definitely be happy with either gender.  I did tell Dan right after we find out what we are having I'm going baby clothes shopping though!  I just love seeing this little baby!

5 comments:

  1. We love baby Deceuster already!! He or She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutest ultrasounds I've seen, seriously.
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!! We are so excited for you guys and your sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome, so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the early on ultrasounds, with the whole baby in one shot. So cute!

    ReplyDelete