The day after school got out we headed down to Vegas to meet up with Dan's brother and his wife for a quick trip. It was an awesome way to start off summer break! In some ways I feel like we've done everything there is to do in Vegas (well all the clean things), but the two things we still needed to do were visit the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and go to a Cirque du Soleil show, so that's what we did!
We started the day off by eating lunch at Claim Jumper, which we love. We then headed to the Shark Reef, which was really cool! Made a quick stop at NY NY arcade (can you guess why?). Ate dinner at the crepe place in Bellagio (highly recommended), and finished the night with the Cirque du Soleil show Ka (amazing!!!). Went to bed that night and headed home the next morning after a nasty breakfast buffet at South Point (will never stay there again). All in all, minus the nasty buffet, it was a really fun trip!
And now for the pics...
.JPG) |
| Shark Reef tunnel! |
.JPG) |
| Ben, Rachael & Dan |
.JPG) |
| By the shark tank! |
.JPG) |
| Jellyfish! |
.JPG) |
| Sting rays. |
 |
Did you guess right? Back at the NY NY Arcade for some giant claw game action.
Nope, still didn't win! Maybe next time. |
 |
| Yummiest crepes ever! |
 |
| Mmmm... chocolate @ the Bellagio. |
 |
| The fountains are always a must see. Especially beautiful at night. |
 |
| This show was literally mind blowing! They did things I didn't think were humanly possible. We really loved it! |
 |
| In the Ka theater. I don't think you're actually supposed to take pictures in here, but after the price we paid, I think they owed it to us :). |
I now want to see the Cirque du Soleil show "O" next time. I've heard it's the best! Hmmm... maybe for our anniversary in August?
No comments:
Post a Comment