August 21, 2009

Moving... again!

Remember all those photos I posted of our new condo? Well, we are moving, again! This has been the craziest summer. We were planning on buying the condo we were in, but there are all these legal issues the seller is having, meaning we couldn't buy the place until he got that all sorted out. It's been one big mess and we are sick of it, so we've decided to get out of the situation. I also wasn't loving the ward (not sure if i'm allowed to say that) and the commute was driving me crazy! I guess 20-25 min. wasn't that bad, but I was used to a 5 min. drive to work. We've got 10 days to find a new place. We're thinking Springville. It's closer to BYU (where i'll be teaching) and less crowded than the Provo/Orem area. I'll put up pics of the new place, once we find it!

1 comment:

  1. Rauchel had a nice condo in Sringville (I think 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms). I can't remember what it was called, but you could ask her about it.

    ReplyDelete