April 23, 2009

Guess what???

We got plants! I'm so excited about it too... which is why i'm blogging about it. The warm weather has just really made me want flowers for our yard, so we went to Lowes to check it out. The reason we went to Lowes is because we keep on seeing their commercial with those walking flowers like a million times a day, so we figured since they were really advertising their flowers we should get them there. Even though I find the commerical way annoying.

Anyway, we went there and they really did have a good selection. Since we don't know if we are allowed to plant flowers in our front yard, we just got this:



These cute pansies that are already planted for you! I think they look pretty great on our front porch and so far they haven't died yet. Which is good! I'm trying to remember to water them every day.

Then as we were walking through the indoor greenhouse we kept on seeing all these way cool plants. I convinced Dan we needed to get a plant for our house. I wanted the orchids, but they were kinda pricey. So we ended up getting this:

It's a palm tree thing with a crazy name. We really liked it though! That's about it for our plant excursion. I can't wait for the day when we have our own house and can actually plant a garden!

2 comments: